Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The best things in life is/ are not free,

they're priceless. :)
:O!

Hope that I'm not too late to wish you a (super!) happy birthday, Eraser SZH! :D

Please stop 有事没事就 come kachao me! (Because you will have your retribution- like your bag tearing, which has nothing to do with me at all. :P)
I will never ever forget your strong perseverance, though.
And your thoughtfulness at times. xD
(I know you know I'm nice. I think.)
Heh, nothing else, bb; takecare! C:


I don't think all illnesses/ diseases are bad, cause like one of the fictional characters in Low Kay Hwa's (melodramatic) novels who has an imaginary friend and is thus happy.
I would like to have an imaginary friend too, if he/ she's super. :D

& Ruxin is super cute la! Know what she does when she feels tickly?
不能说的秘密!b:

HAHA, its a super cute reaction, go ask her if you are nosey~

P/S My Yeeyi's birthday is on the 8th, not today!
><
._.
My sister said something super unexpected and shocking today. :O :o :O :o :O

No comments: