Monday, November 17, 2008

LOL! I had a super, super weird dream!
On my way to school last Friday, Yang laoshi came and told me that the JJC course was post-poned, again, and told me to inform Jiaxin and Jordan.
Then I forgot the date. :/

Last night (or morning, rather), I dreamt that I walked and walked, and suddenly I reached JJC. -.-"
There were lots of parents there and when I approached a booth place thingy, I asked the lady inside when and where was the JJC thingy, and she told me it was "From 28 Dec. to.. -counts with fingers- 24 Dec."
LOL!
:D
But I don't know if its really from 24th Dec. to 28th Dec, or 20th Dec. to 24th Dec. -.-

Anyway, I heard Jiaxin(welcome back!) came back yesterday and Ziqi(takecare!) went off.

See you! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU, i got urgent things need ask you but you diedie don't want reply one leh! D:<

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
SORRYYYYYY =/ What urgent things? :O

Anonymous said...

HEY WOMAN! you havent tell me your new link~ xD

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
HAHAHAHA, YOU STILL DARE TO SAY HUR! PERSON-WHO-HAVEN'T-SHOW-ME-THE-PICTURE~ xD! Even though I was super urgent when you told me but I remember very clearly okay! ;D

Sally said...

I think its breaking dawn bah LOL. twilight is around evening hours, not morning!!! LOL.